Self Assessment

If you are a self-employed sole trader we can produce your annual accounts and complete your self assessment tax return.

If you are employed and need to fill in a self assessment tax return because you have to pay the High Income Child Benefit tax charge or your income is above £100,000 we can do this for you.

Additionally, we can include details of your rental income if you rent out property.

For each tax year, we can:

  • Prepare your tax return
  • Calculate your tax, so you know what you owe or are owed
  • Submit your tax return to HMRC
  • Advise you of your tax liability and the date each payment is due

Our prices start from only £120.